A clear, colourless, breathable, abrasion-resistant, easy to clean, waterproofing spray and wood sealer that will drastically prolong the natural look and life of the wood compared to traditional varnishes, stains and waxes, by preventing moisture penetrating. An excellent wood preservative protective coating for timber treatments.
- Clear, colourless liquid wood sealant based on silanes
- Protective coating without altering the natural apperance of the wood
- Solvent based not water based treatment for superior performance
- Fully breathable to prevent mould and damp developing
- Abrasion-resistant for maximum life span
- Frost, salt and UV resistant for maximum weathering
Unlike traditional varnishes and stains, nanoShell's wood sealer will not alter the natural look of your wooden surface whilst still providing timber treatment by protecting the material from water ingress, salts, mould, algae, vegetation and the like.
Timber Treatment and Wood Preservative
nanoShell's wood preservative protective coatings will impregnate and protect all timber surfaces, saving you energy, time and money in frequent re-treating while providing a high standard of hygiene where ever it is applied. The easy to apply wood sealer...
- Provides timber treatment for up to 10 years on wood surfaces.
- Creates a water resistant, invisible layer of protection.
- Protects whilst keeping the natural look of wood; the wood sealer is not a laquer and leaves no stains.
- Creates a breathable performance coating to prevent internal areas becoming damp.
- Is resistant to UV and termite attack.
- Reduces growth of micro-organisms, moulds, moss and algae.
- Prevents wood from rotting thanks to wood preservative qualities.
- Is resistant to frost and abrasion.
- Significantly reduces attack from salts (e.g. chlorides).
- Helps avoid unsightly dark water streaks.
Applications and Uses
nanoShell's wood preservative waterproofing spray is suitable for the waterproofing and protection of wood substrates including:
- Hard and soft woods
- Cedar roof tiles
- Timber cladding
- Plywood boards
- Sheds and timber structures
- Timber windows and door frames
- Soffits and eaves
- Beams, purlins and floor boards
- Antique timber
Please download nanoShell Wood Product Information Data Sheets for more information about our invisible wood sealer!
"nanoShell Wood is a miracle product..."
Try nanoShell Wood!
Try your sample nanoShell Wood sealer at home for waterproofing decking, timber cladding and other wood substrates!
Packaging and storage
Our wood sealer nanoShell Wood is supplied in: 1 l, 5 l, 10 l, 20 l, 60 l, 120 l, 200 l and 1000 l bottles/container.
Our protective nano coatings
A new range of high performance protective coatings that can be applied to protect a wide variety of surfaces that make up your environment from stone, wood, glass and metal to solar panels.
to buy now
email email@example.com – we will aim to respond within 72 hours
nanoShell cannot guarantee results as we have no control over the conditions under which our products are applied.