A hydrophobic, easy to clean and friction reducing nano coating containing Silane based nano particles for polished painted metal, plastic and polymer surfaces.
Unlike normal polishes, nanoShell protective coatings will not remove the top layer of paint, but instead just remove the oxidised particles in order to polish and protect in one easy application.
- Milky white emulsion
- Slight abrasive to clean and protect
- Resistant to oxidisation
- Resistant to friction and frost
- Can be applied from +5 °C to +80 °C
- Easy application and polishing
- UV-resistant to prevent fading
- Hydrophobic finish to prevent water "sticking" to the surface
Reduced Friction Polish Coatings
nanoShell Polish provides an invisible non-stick frictionless protective coating.
Using advanced silane coupling agents and the purest silicate particles, the invisible coatings create a long lasting durable layer of protection. nanoShell Polish...
- provides a long-lasting protective coating for up to 2 years
- creates a protective, invisible coating
- will not remove top layer of paint
- considerably reduces surface friction, increasing speed & saving energy
- is resistant to bird fouling and heavy staining
- creates a resistance to seawater and salty air thanks to the waterproofing spray coatings
- reduces the growth of micro-organisms and bacteria by creating a hygienic nano coating
- has self-cleaning effect with rainwater
- cleans, polishes and protects in one single application
- is highly reactive and resistant against alkali
- reduces cleaning frequency saving time and cost
Appliations and Uses
nanoShell Polish protective coatings can be used to clean, polish & protect a huge range of polished surfaces including:
- Treatment of automotive lacquer (reduces scratches)
- Rejuvenation of all polished painted surfaces.
- Coatings on metals
- Clear canvas screens for boats
- Cars and Motorbikes
- Trucks and Caravans
- Bathrooms and Sanitaryware
- Window frames (polymers, aluminium)
Please download the nanoShell Polish Product Information Data Sheets for more information, uses and benefits.
"...outstanding performance at a decent price."
Try nanoShell Polish!
Try nanoShell Polish on cars, motorbikes, boats - in fact any highly polished surface - at home!
Packaging and storage
nanoShell Polish is supplied in: 1 l, 5 l, 10 l, 20 l, 60 l, 120 l, 200 l and 1000 l bottles/container
Our protective nano coatings
A new range of high performance protective coatings that can be applied to protect a wide variety of surfaces that make up your environment from stone, wood, glass and metal to solar panels and all polished surfaces.
to buy now
email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will aim to respond within 72 hours
nanoShell cannot guarantee results as we have no control over the conditions under which our products are applied.