A non stick, easy to clean, alcohol based protective coating, containing silane based nano particles for glass and glazed ceramic surfaces. An excellent performance protective coating for self-cleaning glass and self-cleaning ceramics.
- The invisible coating helps to prevent water marks, dirt, algae and bird fouling from adhering to glass
- Clear, colourless liquid
- Frost resistant nano coating
- Contains alcohol for a durable coating
- Can be applied from -25 °C to +80 °C
- Drastically reduces cleaning frequencies
nanoShell Glass provides an invisible, non-stick, surface nano coating. Using advanced silane coupling agents and the purest silicon particles, nanoShell's glass coatings provide a long lasting durable layer of protection.
Glass will no longer need regular cleaning as the invisible coatings will create a self-cleaning glass effect meaning that water and debris will no longer stick on the surface.
The easy-to-apply, non-stick, self-cleaning glass coating...
- lasts up to 5 years – keeps glass clean longer
- is resistant to seawater and salty air
- reduces the growth of micro-organisms and bacteria
- prevents bird fouling and tree sap from sticking to the surface
- has a self-cleaning glass effect with rainwater
- will considerably reduce surface friction
- improves driving safety in heavy rain
- can be applied in sunlight
- reduces cleaning frequency saving energy, time and cost
Applications and Uses
nanoShell's sef-cleaning glass coatings are suitable for the protection of glass surfaces including:
- Glass Cladding and Curtain Walling
- Windows and doors
- Automotive glass (wiper less windshield)
- Glazed ceramic and enamel surfaces
- Sanitary ware and Bathrooms
- Glass shower screens
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Ceramic bathtubs, showers, sinks
Please download the Product Information Data Sheets for more information!
"A very strong hydrophobic effect was immediately apparent..."
Try nanoShell Glass!
Try nanoShell Glass coatings at home on windows, shower screens, glazed bathrooms and more!
Packaging and storage
nanoShell Glass is supplied in: 1 l, 5 l, 10 l, 20 l, 60 l, 120 l, 200 l and 1000l bottles/container - contact us now!
Our protective nano coatings
A new range of high performance protective coatings that can be applied to protect a wide variety of surfaces that make up your environment from stone, wood, glass and metal to solar panels.
to buy now
email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will aim to respond within 72 hours
nanoShell cannot guarantee results as we have no control over the conditions under which our products are applied.